Net Earnings: -$22.50 (not including parlay)
How it went down:
1. Jacksonville +1.5 @ Chicago: $5.75 to win $5.00 – Win
2. Cincinnati +9.5 @ New England: $16.50 to win $15.00 – Win
3. Dallas +4 @ Green Bay: $57.50 to win $50.00 – Loss
4. New York Jets +7 @ Arizona: $17.75 to win $15.00 – Win
5. Indianapolis +3 @ Houston: $15.75 to win $15.00 – Push
Of course, I actually make good picks, but my one loss completely fucks me. *Betting tip: Look at my “mortal lock,” and take the opposite. Simple equation, guaranteed money. Hey Aaron Rodgers, do I look like Olivia Munn? No? Then why did you fuck me like I was your everything? After this painful loss, I’m fully on Dak’s jock like the rest of America. Great opportunity to help me lose some money next week when I let my emotional hangover bet on him.
There’s little else to say. Arizona and New England always cover, I got extremely lucky with Jacksonville, and maybe luckier getting that push outta Brock Osweiler in OT.
Like I said, off to a strong start losing 22.50. Just where I’m comfortable: in the red. I’ll keep a running tally and put it at the bottom of these, starting now.
Season Earnings: -$22.50
P.S. Week 7 picks will be up before TNF if I’m betting on TNF, if not, they will be up before Sunday.